Sunday, November 3, 2013

Giving Thanks Day 3

Today I am thankful for my children. The good Lord blessed me with two boys and now that they are grown, my family is expanding. I love the new additions and welcome many more to come. Included in the category of children is my four legged baby. Katie. She has taught me unconditional love. If only I could love my GOD as much as she loves me. The boys taught me patience, and Lord knows that was a hard, long lesson. Sometimes I wanted to give up. But I hung in there and somehow we made it. Now that they are grown and moved out I can only pray that their kids make them learn the same lesson. (Haha)

So here is my page in my journal today.



Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment