Sunday, November 24, 2013

Giving Thanks Day 22, 23, 24

Day 22 I was thankful for my friends. At work we had our Thanksgiving potluck and it was the best one so far. Plenty of good food and everyone had a wonderful day. After work I met my bestie at the mall and we did a little shopping. It was a wonderful day!

Day 23 I was thankful for my mother-in-law. Every year for Thanksgiving week she gives me a new snowman decoration. It is as she calls it a tradition. She is so loving and kind to me and I appreciate her thoughtfulness! On this day she gave me a really cute snowman holding a bucket of snowballs.

Day 24 - I'm thankful today that God kept me safely to and from church services. The weather was to get bad today and he watched over me so that I could make it to both services without any problems. I love our awesome God.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment