Friday, November 22, 2013

Giving Thanks Day 19, 20, 21

Day 19 - I was definitely thankful for my caramel frappe from McDonalds. They get me going and I'm addicted to the sweet goodness in a cup!

Day 20 - I was thankful for forgiveness. I have a friend, yes she is real lol, she and her best friend had a falling out a month ago. She tried to open the line of communication for forgiveness. Her friend wants nothing to do with it. Broke my heart for her!!! Reminded me of how Jesus said to forgive seventy times seven and how Titus 2:14 tells me that no sin is too big that God won't forgive. Thank you Father for forgiving me always.

Day 21 - I was thankful for trees. As silly as it sounds, there are some beautiful fall colors going on. The red, yellow, brown, greens. The amazing creations God shares with us are awe inspiring!



Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment