Sunday, May 11, 2014

Card share and a message

While most are celebrating with there moms today as it is Mother's Day, there are some who are missing theirs. I'm blessed that my mom is still with me and will hopefully be for a long, long time. She truly is a blessing from God.

A coworker lost her mother-in-law recently and so today I made a card for all of us at work to sign. I wanted to share it with you and also just a simple little message. Don't take for granted the time we have with our loved ones. The bible tells us that our lives are but a vapor. Meaning it passes so quickly. So live in the now. Love and be loved. But, most importantly be prepared for the time your tomorrow may not come. Sorry, for the sad tone here but it is important to me that I get the message out there. If I am not here tomorrow will my loved ones know how I felt? Most importantly, where will I spend my eternity? Am I prepared to meet my God? Think about it...

Now, here is the card I made.












Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment