Sunday, October 27, 2013

Greeting Farm alter ego challenge

The Greeting Farm challenge this time is alter ego. My bestie said we should do this and it sounded like a lot of fun so I decided to jump in and give it try. This is my first challenge and I was super excited. You had to use more than one Greeting Farm stamp in your creation. I chose Alice in wonderland Anya and mad hatter Anya. Colored them up with copics, added some flowers, and here she is.





Thank you for dropping by my blog and have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love how your embellished your card, too. Thanks so much for playing in our "Alter-Ego" contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her outfit goes perfectly with her hat! Thanks for playing along this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat with the "new" outfit.

    ReplyDelete